Saturday, May 26, 2012

Erin Must Have...


                                                                Erin is on the left.

Hai guyz

Erin here, but most of you probably know me as "the cousin." I'm 21, fresh out of college, and currently looking for work (please God someone give me a job anyone please). Most days I can be found watching Food Network alone in my basement. I enjoy long walks on Union Turnpike and bubble tea dates with Miss Kristine Bean. Kris has taught me everything I know about makeup/skincare/not looking like a gremlin…

                                             Me in the morning...


                                         Me after hair and makeup…AMAZING RIGHT?!1

SoOoOo it's fitting that I'm about to share my top 5 favorites on her very own beauty blergh. Leggo:

1.) Clinique 3-Step Skincare System ($41.50)
I have problematic skin. If my skin were a person, it would be Lindsay Lohan-- HEAR ME OUT-- it's like I've given it every opportunity to be all it can be, put countless amounts of time and money into taking care of it, and it'll still just randomly break out or run someone over with its car every now and then (er-- I think I'm mixing metaphors. Jokez.) Anywhosals, this stuff is the only over-the-counter product to consistently keep my skin under control. Bonus points cuz there are a variety of face washes, toners, and moisturizers to choose from within the system- each one targets a different skin type.

2.) Queen Helene's Mint Julep Masque (~$4.50)
I love this stuff…no, don't love-- luuuuuuurve. It's a creamy green face mask that's great for oily, acne-prone skin. It smells minty and leaves a slight tingly feeling on your skin-- kinda like the way your mouth feels right after you brush your teeth, y'know? Ahh it's lovely. Also, it is super cheap and can be found at most drug stores. SHWING.

3.) Clean Shower Fresh Perfume ($38.00)
Kristine has been telling me for a few years that this perfume reminds her of me, sooo I finally picked a bottle up recently and I'm OBSESSED. It's hard to describe the scent without just repeating the name because that's basically what it is- just fresh and clean and soapy and delicious. I like to carry it around in my purse and use it when I've been running around for a few hours and am feeling kinda meh-- it's like an instant pick-me-up.

4.) Covergirl LashBlast Fusion (~$9.00)
This is kind of a boring pick, but I want to include it anyways because it's one of my holy grail products. I'm pretty picky when it comes to mascara, but this is the best one I've found. It gives you length and volume without clumping or flaking off midday. If you're fair like me i would suggest trying the black brown shade for a more natural look.

5.) Nars Orgasm Blush ($28.00)
Ok so everyone's heard about this stuff, right? It's amazing-- a peachy-pink blush with some gold shimmer. It's a little on the pricey side (okaaaay a lot) for a blush, but believe me it is soo worth it-- especially for pale peeps, as the color looks natural on even the lightest skin tones and is also very buildable.

No comments:

Post a Comment